Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Introducing myself

Hi all. Forgot this little, but not unusal thing... Who am I, where do I come from?



I'm a computer worker in a german company. We support our customers through delivering complete domain infrastructures including software management, delegation permissions in AD (and concepts, of course) and a security and convenience settings baseline implemented throught group policy.

In my spare time, I play with Lego for the big boys, take care of my house and family (sorry, no link and no photo due to privacy reasons ;-)) and enjoy driving a '79 L82. You know what I mean, don't you? ((:



Ah - and I started working with computing technology back in 1979 with a Texas Instruments TI-59 (famous 960 bytes of magnetic strip memory...).

Now I'm here... And I know, it is "42". Heck - what was the question? Where is my towel???

No comments:

Post a Comment